Asyraf Amran

No Comments
whose name is that? in your title. who's that guy? your new gay partner? haha. i know it. i just had a feeling that you're gay. and i'm right. this prove it all. haha!

wth? -.-

asyraf amran is my cousin laa. why do you need that bad thought about me every time eh? do you really can't live without condemning me each day's? oh well. even not everybody likes justin bieber. haha!



oh hye! haha. you may ignore the upper text if you want to. just having a little conversation with myself. it's really fun. you'll should try it sometimes.

so, in the last post, i promise you all that i will tell which part in all 200 episodes of one piece that succeed from making me cried, right? haha. i will postpone that for the next post okay. sorry. today, my souls tell me to write about something else. so, here goes.

actually, this weekend, i need to go to have my driving lesson to earn L license for both motorcar n motorcycle. but my mother told me to postponed the date because i need to attend my cousin's marriage.



do you want to know how this couple met? this is what i know laa. actually, this couple already known each other for a long time. it is because they have their high schools life at the same school. hmm.

but at that moment, they doesn't have any feelings about each other. just a normal friend. several years past. and one day, they met at some small party. at that time, mr.Asyraf had melt because of the hotness of this girl.

so he tell his opinion about that girl to his friend. Coincidentally, his friend is a friend of that girl. so, his friend told that girl that mr.asyraf likes her. after that, their relationship had begun. hah. pening daa. that's all i know. haha.

(kalau cerita di atas salah jangan marah ek. haha)

untuk bahagian lelaki, they make the wedding celebration at my father's hotel, kayns resort. (kene laa promote sikit) so my family and i need to go there (yesterday) to lend a hand for the preparation of the celebration.



on the wedding day, it was really a tiring day. like i said. it's a tiring day. so i don't want to write about it. haha!

but i really enjoyed. having my cousins that all grown up. haish. bile laa time untuk aku plak. hmm. haha. oh well. congrats eh abg Asyraf. your wife is really beautiful. seriously. and when i said that girl is pretty. it means she's pretty.








ok lah. that's all for today. thanks for being a reader of this damn + boring + typical + nonsense blog. and sorry for all the grammatical error. oh well, jane~

0 comments: