Semerah Padi

No Comments
i'm sooo bored. when i'm bored i will surely hunt for some food in my refrigerator. and that's definitely the bad part. this holiday, i always got bored. and it means i'll always search for food to be eaten. and it also means i will gain tons of gram if i'm continue my days like this.

fat guy flying Pictures, Images and Photos

i don want to go fat again. waa. help me please. dont made me bored. okay. enough for the introduction. haa. anyway. the story that i'm gonna to tell you is totally nothing related to the introduction. trust me.

yesterday, i went to the istana budaya to watch a theater entitled semerah padi. and yeah it is a malay story. and yeah again. it is my first time setting foot on the istana budaya building.

(my cousin :D)

the air inside is frozen like hell. 'hell is chill? wau.' err. okay okay. i'll use different phrase. the air inside is frozen like living in the south pole. happy? and i didn't bring any sweater.

i thought the theater was held in an open-air. so i thought that the atmosphere there would be hot. haha. silly me. yelaa. budak kampung ann. mane tau. sorry laa.

actually, i didn't plan to watch this theater but my uncle suddenly asked me and my sisters to join his family because they got extra ticket. so we go.

the story is not bad at all. i laugh a lot. and agak banyak part lucah. haha! alaa. normall laa. cite melayu ann. haha. when the story took place, my sister, my uncle and his family kept talking about the artist name that i didn't even know.

(that's the guy. his name is. hmm. nawawee something.)

i got back home at 1 o'clock. and my mom already slept. it was really a tiring day. but i really enjoyed it. thanks pak teh, mak teh and others for the wonderful and full-experienced day. oh well.






'hey wait up. where's the other part?'

what part?

'you said that there's two part in all 200 episodes of one piece that you had read that successfully made you cry. you only told us one. so where's the other part?'

haha. sorry sorry. i almost forgot about that. thanks for reminding me. okay. i promise. i'll tell you in the next post okay. jane. :)

0 comments: